Monday, April 6, 2009

Month 4 OB appointment

Well DH and I went in for my month 4 appointment today. I had a bunch of questions to ask and a lot of expectations. We chatted with the nurse, who is super nice and who also weighed me. I've gained 4 lbs in the past month and since I lost one the month before, +3 so far is doing ok.

When we were called into the room, I made DH come with me. I said to him "you can meet the doctor" and the nurse said "and hear the heartbeat". I was so stoked! FINALLY! He found it pretty quick, too. It was pretty incredible to hear and the doctor estimated it in the 140s because he didn't have an exact number. The blood work and 12wk u/s all were normal and I don't need an RH shot! Phew!

I was sent for a second round blood test and was given my form to get another u/s in two weeks. I'm SO excited for this one!

Needless to say, I'm very happy and so is DH. It's feeling more real every day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment