Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Leaking and Allergies (not related)

*warning: this post may be a little TMI*

So I'm very aware by now that CM in pregnancy is different and happens a lot more. Does anyone else feel a little freaked out about how much it's changed?

On a related note, is anyone experiencing book leakage? The other night DH touched my chest and a few minutes later I noticed a wet spot on my t-shirt. I have no idea what it is and it was totally unexpected.

And now for the allergies portion. I have severe allergies to Birch, Oak and Willow trees (it sucks, really) which are in the high levels for pollen right now. I'm not having a severe reaction because I'm inside most of the time, but I am quite itchy.

I normally take Claritin for allergies because Benadryl makes me sleepy and I can't be doing that while at work. Does anyone know if their DR is OK with using this for allergies?

0 comments:

Post a Comment