Wednesday, July 8, 2009

30 weeks and 6 days u/s

Today I had another u/s of our LO and it was amazing. Tomorrow I will be 31 weeks. It didn't start off so great because I was loosing my patience in the waiting room. We were there for over an hour and I saw some people go in before me that had arrived after me. But I am going to safely say that the wait was worth it.

The u/s tech allowed DH in the room for the whole thing, unlike last time. She was very nice about the questions we asked and showed us everything we asked to see. Baby is laying with it's spine to the left and legs waaaay up in my right rib cage. Head is down, which is great.
The most amazing part was that she spent some time showing us baby's face. Baby was blinking and even moved it's eyes, which was a weird thing to see in an u/s. He/she also was moving it's mouth in a sucking motion; I think baby has DH's lips, lol.

We were told that baby is 1.6kg or 3.6 lbs and has a big head!! Holy moly we're going to have a big baby!

We've gotten three more pictures to share and once I get them on the comp, I'll post for everyone to see. They are of the feet, which were crossed at the ankles, the face and a profile shot. I can't wait to meet this LO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment